The Beatles《hey jude》烏克麗麗彈唱譜(1張圖片)
  • 3年前发布

Hey Jude, don't make it bad.

嘿!Jude,不要沮喪

Take a sad song and make it better 

唱首悲傷的歌曲 來舒緩自己的心情   

Remember to let her into your heart

請將她存放於心   

Then you can start to make it better.   

生活才會更美好   

Hey Jude, don't be afraid   

嘿 Jude 不要害怕   

You were made to go out and get her.   

你生來就是要得到她   

The minute you let her under your skin,   

在將她深藏於心的那一刻   

Then you begin to make it better.   

你已經開始過的更好   

And anytime you feel the pain,   

無論何時,當你感到痛苦   

hey Jude, refrain,   

嘿 Jude 停下來   

Don't carry the world upon your shoulders.   

不要把全世界都扛在肩上   

For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool   

你應該懂得 傻瓜才會假裝堅強   

By making his world a little colder.   

才會把自己的世界變得冷漠   

Hey Jude don't let me down   

嘿 Jude 別讓我失望   

You have found her, now go and get her.   

你已遇見她 現在就去贏得她芳心   

Remember to let her into your heart,   

請將她深藏於心   

Then you can start to make it better.   

生活才會更美好   

So let it out and let it in, hey Jude, begin,   

遇事要拿得起放得下 嘿! Jude ,振作起來   

You're waiting for someone to perform with.   

你一直期待有人同你一起成長   

And don't you know that it's just you, hey Jude, you''ll do   

你不明白?只有你 Jude 嘿 你行的   

The movement you need is on your shoulder   

未來肩負在你身上   

Hey Jude, don't make it bad.   

嘿 不要消沉 Jude   

Take a sad song and make it better   

唱首憂傷的歌曲 讓自己振作些   

Remember to let her under your skin   

記得心中常懷有她   

Then you'll begin to make it better   

生活才會變得更美好   

Better better better better better better, Oh.   

更美好~~~   

Na na na, na na na na, na na na

(來源:未知)

THE END
喜歡請點贊,記得分享給朋友喲~
評論 搶沙發